Buying Real Estate in California
Whether you are already a local, or transplanting your roots, the great state of California offers up incredible beauty and diversity from top to bottom. PHA Realty is composed of a team of experienced agents with a history of buying, selling and personally living around the Golden State. For all of our featured communities throughout California we provide inside knowledge and expertise to help our clients succeed. Check out our tools and call an agent with PHA Realty today to explore the possibilities and prioritize your needs today!
California Home Buyers' Tools and Resources
- Discover First-Time Buyer Tips : We've laid out the various steps in the home buying process for you so we can shed some light on your path to homeownership. If this is your first time buying a home, or you need to refresh your knowledge, our First-Time Homebuyer's Guide is where to start.
- Search for Homes Right Now : Our home search features 100% up-to-date MLS listings from throughout California real estate in our featured regions. Search for every type of property available in California.
- Tell Us About Yourself & Your Goals : It all starts with you. If you're ready to get your California real estate search started tell us about your goals and we'll help you make them happen.
- Explore Our California Regions & Communities : Our Communities pages will help you learn more about the cities and neighborhoods we serve throughout California. If we've got a great Realtor there you'll find more info about the community here.
- Sign Up to Save Favorites or Get New Listing Emails : Your personal user account will allow you to access all the features of our site as well as help us tailor our services to your needs. Members can create and save their searches, collect their favorites, and sign up for regular email alerts when new homes that fit their criteria come on the market.
- Calculate Your Monthly Housing Payment : A quick and easy way to calculate monthly mortgage payments based on the loan amount, term, and interest rate. See how much your new home will cost each month to better determine your price range.